HOME > News > Country Artist, Adley Stump Stars in Music Video with Miss USA, Olivia Jordan

Notice & News

작성일 : 16-05-26 01:26
[뉴스] Country Artist, Adley Stump Stars in Music Video with Miss USA, Olivia Jordan
 글쓴이 : 미스유니버스코리아

PRWeb.com – 2016 Grammy Amplifier® winner Adley Stump and Miss USA Olivia Jordan star in the sassy new music video for “Don’t Wanna Love Him.” Miss Jordan and Stump are best friends in real life, and their playful camaraderie helps turn the clip into a fun and wild ride.
In the storyline, Stump plays an ex-girlfriend, hoping to warn her former flame’s current love (Jordan) about his lying ways. The singer turns up at every opportunity: as a waitress, a busker, a clown. …Come to think of it, that gray haired lady in the blue shirt looks familiar, too. Adley had fun playing the various roles, and adds plenty of quirky energy to the video.

“I could not have asked for a better cast, crew and experience bringing my vision for this song to life,” Stump says, before thanking sponsor Hyundai and the Grammys for their partnership. The Grammy Amplifier program gives emerging artists an opportunity for broad-scale success. Miss Stump was chosen as one of the winners from a field of more than 4,000 entrants.

“It was a dream come true to be a part of my best friend’s music video,” Jordan adds. “It has been incredible to watch her career grow and flourish. I couldn’t imagine anyone more deserving of the success she is seeing.”

A native Oklahoman and The Voice finalist (Season 2), Stump released the Like This (Deluxe) EP in 2015 and drew rave reviews for her powerful song “Stay at Home Soldier,” which gained national exposure on iHeartmedia Country station websites, Slacker Radio, and the nationally syndicated “Taste of Country Nights” radio show. She was the Featured music performer on the 2015 Miss USA telecast. Read the full article here.

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.